Friday, January 28, 2011

Three Little Days

I am pleased to announce that it is officially Friday. After struggling to get by this turtle like week the weekend is finally here. I never appreciated the weekends as much as I do now until I got to college. College has taught me that weekends aren't just three little days of the week,but something much more. To participate in a full week of classes, work, socializing, and homework without a chance to breathe can help you appreciate the weekend a lot more. It's refreshing to finally get the chance to sit, relax, do some homework here and there, goof off with friends and get a spiritual recharge. I'm urging you to take advantage of weekends and cherish every second of them because they normally are the recharge for your upcoming week.

Speaking of weekends, I thoroughly enjoyed last weekend. A couple of my Gould friends and I went to a little town we'd like to call, Delafield. As college students, we got creative and took advantage of the fact that we had a camera, a car and a group of crazy girls. Unlike most college students, our weekends don't consist of parties, but of joyous adventures and crazy picture taking. I am pleased to announce that we find different ways of having fun and have fun doing it. I bet no one would have ever thought that Best Buy could be a fun place to hang out, but our group of girls begs to differ. Taking pictures with a Best Buy worker, playing video games, getting on laptops, making new friends (Angelia and Sophia), watching big screen TV's and testing out the latest stereo systems proved to be one of the most exciting weekends yet. I don't know if anything can top that. I can't wait to see what this weekend has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment