Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Ice Ages

After many grueling hours of hard work, sweat, and almost tears the film that swept across the Gould dorm was born. The plotting of this epic film all started about a week back. My dorm supervisor and the two RA's schemed to make a dedication video to the much needed heat that we have not had in the Gould dorm for the past years. Once they established that a video presentation would do the trick they called me into action. Somewhere through the grapevine they heard I was supposedly a "techy" person so they asked me if I could put together a little video for the dedication ceremony. Little did I know that a six minute video would take over six hours of hard work and determination, but  this hard work has paid off in the end. I am glad that I could have the  privilege of putting this video together for the better of the people.

In the end, when given a hard project to do, don't hold anything back. Do it to the best of your God-given ability and for the people. It's not about who will be rewarded in the end, it's about the heart behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment