Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The New Girl on the Block

Obviously, most people wouldn't take interest in the new girl on the block unless she was absolutely beautiful and had all the 'neat stuff', so I don't expect anyone to read my blog and find it fascinating. I am starting a blog simply because I would like to voice myself. Not because I want people to take interest in my writing or to please the public,but simply for the selfish reason of talking about my life. I wouldn't count myself to be the best of writers,but I know how to sit at a computer and pour out everything that's going through the surface of my head. So where do I start? The beginning? Or do I want to defeat the purpose of being a unique individual by being clichè? Not really, so I choose starting with this week. 

I'm not sure if I'm alone when I say that this week is going by ridiculously slow. I'm sure most people can relate when I explain that it's one of those weeks where time is going so slow that you get all of your days mixed up. I really did think yesterday was Friday. It became a fact to me that it wasn't Friday when I realized that I had two tests coming up this week. (Obviously you normally don't take a test over the weekend.) I'm happy to say that my internal clock is starting to catch up with me though.It's Wednesday and hopefully by the end of the week my time will be back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment