Monday, February 7, 2011

Have You Ever Wondered What a Smashed Coin Looks Like?

Recently I've been having a major problem with procrastination. Sometimes I look at my long list of homework and think it will just do itself,but obviously that's just foolish thinking. My new strategy to conquer this problem of procrastination is doing my homework in the afternoon. It seems as though everything exciting happens at night and I have a really hard time saying no to my friends who are throwing candy, birthday cake and streamers in my face asking to hang out.
With softball starting I have to start using better strategies to manage my time or else I'll be a smooshed coin on a railroad track by the end of this semester. That won't be the case for me. I'll smoosh this procrastination to the railroad track before it ties me down and smashes me.
Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment